Bethesda share a small Skyrim patch notes update for the Anniversary edition on November 22
Bethesda share the new Skyrim patch notes for anniversary edition fixes
Bethesda has unveiled a very small, yet important Skyrim patch for its anniversary edition on November 22. While the Skyrim patch notes are very minuscule, it is a rather big patch in regard to what they fix in-game Here are the details on the Skyrim patch notes.
Skyrim Anniversary edition patch notes – November 22
The Skyrim patch notes as mentioned is rather small, which you can find here:
- Fixed an entitlement issue that occurred when purchasing the Anniversary Edition upgrade on PS4 and then switching to PS5.
- Fixed an issue where catching a fish wouldn’t trigger the appropriate animation on PS4.
- Fixed a problem preventing some doors in Rielle from opening properly.
- Fixed an issue where Russian and Polish notes were not displaying text properly.
- Fixed an issue where German and French players were given incorrect menu text when leveling up.
- Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a “black screen” and upon launching.
As you can see, these are some major bug fixes. One of the big selling points of the game is the new fishing update. The fact that some players are encouraging animation issues with the game’s fishing feature makes it harder to actually play the mechanic. A fix for this issue now makes the feature much more responsive and engaging to use.
The other important fix is the door opening issue. Rielle had some issues with doors opening for players on all platforms, and that issue should be sorted. Also, if you’re one of the players that encountered the black screen of death, which occurs on loading screen boot.
If you’re interested in keeping an eye on any surprise patch notes drop, you can head over to the Bethesda Discord. The Skyrim patch notes got dropped in the content news channel. Also, the CM are active in the discord, telling players they are aware of other bugs that are going to get addressed in the future, however, there is no ETA when these new patch builds are getting worked on.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more