The Call Of Duty Vanguard multiplayer beta was recently revealed, and yes we all knew it was coming, however, Activision has released some more information on what we can expect. CoD fans are going to be treated to two separate weekends to play the Vanguard Beta, with Playstation players who pre ordered Vanguard getting the first exclusive taste. The second weekend is when the beta opens up to the Xbox and PC players, with crossplay also being enabled.
Call Of Duty Multiplayer Beta Reveal Trailer
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
- Call Of Duty Vanguard – Playstation 5 Amazon US
- Call Of Duty Vanguard – Playstation 4 Amazon US
- Call Of Duty Vanguard – Xbox Series X Amazon US
- Call Of Duty Vanguard – Xbox One Amazon US
- Best Buy
- Battle Net
- Game UK retailer
- Amazon UK – PlayStation 5
- Amazon UK – Xbox S & X
- Amazon UK – Xbox One
- Three brand-new Vanguard maps: Hotel Royal, Red Star, and Gavutu.
- Three traditional game modes to try — Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Kill Confirmed — and a new one called Patrol, available during Weekend
- A return to Champion Hill, now with a new weapon set.
- Tactical: These are the lobbies that franchise veterans know well. This is the experience that you’re used to with classic Call of Duty combat timing. Tactical Combat Pacing is always 6v6.
- Assault: This option provides balanced Combat Pacing that gives you enough room to breathe and a lot of targets to kill. Assault is a middle ground between Tactical and Blitz. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 20 and 28 players.
- Blitz: High-action lobbies see the intensity cranked up to frenetic levels. Prepare for plenty of combat when choosing to join a Blitz. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 28 and 48 players.
- Blind firing
- Reactive Environments
- US: 8.489 GB
- EU: 8.936 GB
- Asia: 8.346 GB
- JP: 8.235 GB
Call Of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Beta Release Date & Time
So when is the CoD Vanguard Multiplayer Beta? Well, it is a matter of days away now, with Playstation players getting first dibs. Those who pre-ordered Vanguard will be able to play from Friday, September 10th at 10 AM PT, until Monday, September 13 at 10 AM PT.
The Vanguard multiplayer beta opens up for everyone else a week later, with those that pre-ordered on PC and Xbox being able to play as early as the 16th of September at 10 AM PT with Playstation players until the 20th of September at 10 AM PT. In between those dates, there will be an open beta for players who have not pre-ordered Vanguard, which starts at 10 AM PT on September 18th, lasting till 10 AM on the 20th of September.
Is Call Of Duty Vanguard On PS4?
Yes, in fact, the multiplayer beta is exclusively for PlayStation players in the first-weekend session.
Pre Order Call Of Duty Vanguard For The Multiplayer Beta
CoD Vanguard Multiplayer Beta – What To Expect
The first multiplayer beta weekend will introduce the following:
While playing the beta, players who reach level 20 will receive a weapon blueprint for Call Of Duty Vanguard and Warzone.
On launch day one, there are going to be sixteen maps available for traditional CoD core play, four maps for 2v2 gunfights, and one Champion Hill experience also. Other than the Champion Hill game mode, we can expect a new one called Patrol, which is essentially Hardpoint. Additionally, we are also getting Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Search & Destroy!
Call Of Duty introduces Combat Pacing a feature that looks tailored to new payers only but time will tell.
When queuing up for Multiplayer, the following Combat Pacing options are available to you:
Other Beta Features To Note:
How To Download The Call Of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Beta
For those that pre-ordered Call Of Duty Vanguard, it should appear in your library/ game store for download as soon as the early access date and time arrives. You don’t have to redeem a code or anything like that, just keep your eyes peeled for it being available to download and you are good to go.
Call Of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Beta File Size (GB)
How To Play The Call Of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Beta
When the date arrives, players will be able to preload the game and jump in as soon as it goes live. You aren’t going to be sent a beta code or anything like that, you simply download Vanguard and jump in.