CES 2020 Schedule
CES 2020 is nearly here, and that means we’re gearing up for some amazing tech reveals. With brands like AMD, Sony, and Intel all showcasing at CES this year, here’s everything you need to know about the CES 2020 Schedule.
When Is CES 2020?
All the action this year will kick off on January 6th with a series of keynote speeches before the full convention gets underway on the 7th. The exhibition floor will be open and all the coolest new tech will be on offer up until January 10th.
CES 2020 Schedule
There are a huge amount of events going on throughout every day of the conference, but below we’ve highlighted the events we think you’ll be most interested in. (And the ones that we’re most looking forward to attending!)
Sunday, January 5th – Press Conference Day
On Sunday, there will be a number of media events to get everyone ready for the main event the day after. While there won’t be any product reveals here, the press will have the chance to mingle and hype themselves for the week ahead.
Monday, January 6th – CES Day One
- 8 am – 8.45 am: LG Electronics Media Days News Conference
- 9 am – 10 am: CES 2020 Trends to Watch
- 10 am – 10.45 am: Panasonic Media Days News Conference
- 2 pm – 2.45 pm: AMD Media Days News Conference
- 4 pm – 4.45 pm: Intel Corporation Media Days News Conference
- 5 pm – 5.45 pm: Sony Electronics Inc. Media Days News Conference
Tuesday, January 7th – CES Day Two
- 2 pm – 3 pm: CES Tech Talk Live Podcast Recording
Wednesday, January 8th – CES Day Three
- 8.30 am – 10 am: Philips Show Days Media Breakfast
- 9.30 am – 10.15 am: Esports and Technology: An Innovation Game-Changer
- 10.30 am – 11.15 am: Sports and Esports: The Future of Fan Engagement
- 1 pm – 1.45 pm: How Are Brands Engaging With Esports and Gaming?
- 3 pm – 3.45 pm: What’s Next With Data In Esports?
Thursday, January 9th – CES Day Four
- 10.15 am – 11.15 am: The Road Ahead For 8K UHD
- 5 pm – 6 pm: Best of CES
Friday, January 10th – CES Day Five
- 9 am – 11 am: Shark Tank Open Call
We’re still waiting for some of the big-name brands to announce when their press conferences and product reveals will take place, so make sure to keep checking back to see the latest CES 2020 Schedule.